Publications

TitleAbstractYear
Filter
PMID
Filter
tsetse fly blood meal modification and trypanosome identification in two sleeping sickness foci in the forest of southern cameroon.the blood meal origins of 222 tsetse flies (213 glossina palpalis palpalis, 7 glossina pallicera pallicera, one glossina nigrofusca and one glossina caliginea) caught in 2008 in two human african trypanosomiasis foci (bipindi and campo) of south cameroon were investigated. 88.7% of tsetse flies blood meals were identified using the heteroduplex method and the origin of the remaining blood meals (11.3%) was identified by sequencing the cytochrome b gene. most of the meals were from humans (45.9%) ...201020541513
Displaying items 1 - 1 of 1