Publications

TitleAbstractYear
Filter
PMID
Filter
a survey of ixodid ticks feeding on cattle and prevalence of tick-borne pathogens in the black sea region of turkey.the study reports the frequency of infestation and the prevalence of tick-borne pathogens in feeding adult ticks detached from cattle in two climatic zones of the black sea region of turkey. a total of 2160 adult ticks were collected during 2007-2008. of these, 1062 were randomly selected, divided into 224 pools, and tested for the presence of bovine theileria, babesia, and anaplasma species. eleven tick species were recognized on cattle in the study. hyalomma marginatum was widely disrubuted in ...201222365338
a survey of ixodid tick species and molecular identification of tick-borne pathogens.this study was undertaken in two different climatic areas of turkey to determine the presence of tick-borne pathogens of medical and veterinary importance. the ticks were removed from humans, pooled according to species and developmental stages, and analyzed by pcr, reverse line blot (rlb) and sequencing. of the 2333 removed ticks from 10 species, 1238 (53.06%) were obtained from the arid cold zone, and the remaining 1095 (46.93%) were obtained from the humid zone. the removed ticks were identif ...201424424312
Displaying items 1 - 2 of 2