Publications

TitleAbstractYear
Filter
PMID(sorted ascending)
Filter
bacteriology of burns at the queen elizabeth central hospital, blantyre, malawi.a retrospective study to determine the bacterial profile and antibiotic susceptibility pattern of burn isolates at the queen elizabeth central hospital (qech), blantyre, malawi was undertaken. while a total of 1825 burn patients were admitted to the hospital over a 6-year period (january 1994 to december 1999) only 317 (17.4%) specimens selected from as many patients were processed. one hundred and seventy (170/53.6%) specimens yielded single while the rest (147/46.4%) had multiple isolates givi ...200312706616
Displaying items 1 - 1 of 1